Monday, May 27, 2013

Why did you make me have to be an asshole to you?



Having a good time talking to a couple of friends and my girlfriend at the boysetsfire show last night. Some guy reaches into the group arm first and stops. "Is that supposed to be some kind of an 'excuse me'?" i say. "Nah, man i just wanted to say that's an awesome beard."

Ok. 1)Fuck you for interrupting a group of friends conversing for such bullshit. 2)I don't care about your approval with your ed grimley looking head. 3)You see, when a girl wants to talk to me about my beard, while it is odd, it is somewhat flattering as it is usually in a flirty matter. Don't get me wrong, i love my girlfriend, and would never do anything, but again the attention is nice. When a guy wants to talk to me about my beard, well, it's awkward and uncomfortable.

At this point i just turn my back to you and want nothing to do with you. My awesome friend Greg entertains me but humoring you with conversation. It was hysterical. Then you got to the point where you said you were at the show "for all the bitches." Class act there you townie fuck.

When Greg was done with you, you began to tap me on the shoulder. See, clearly the me turning away from you and ignoring you part didn't register. The me ignoring your taps should have really, really clued you in. The fact that i looked at you and said "I have less than no interest in talking to you," still nothing. Alas, this was your big trip to the big ole city from where ever the fuck pennsatucky you are from, so you really want to talk. So i slipped you this card seen above. That should have been the end of it. Would have been the end of it for most people, oh but not you.

"i just have one more question about your beard."
"Did you even read the card?!?!"
"Do you think the card has authority over me?"

was it my balled up fists or the fact i looked you dead in the eye and managed to mutter "please. stop. talking." that finally got the point across that you were about to get hit?

"well, have a good evening," you said.
"I was." i replied.
"you will, thanks to God," you said as you finally, mercifully walked away.

Really? A townie christian who is out looking for bitches. It took the pure joy of a boysetsfire show to erase the rage you caused in me.

Back to tipping cows and drinking under the bleachers for you.

dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment